Tuesday, May 26, 2009

5-26-09 doctor appointment

I had my last doctor's appointment today. She stripped my membranes to "get things going" and she said I'm ready and the baby's ready, so we went ahead and scheduled me to be induced tomorrow. The hospital will call me in the morning to let me know when to come in. I'm so excited and so nervous all at the same time! All along I've been saying I didn't want to be induced, that I wanted to let things happen naturally, but now that my parents are here, I just feel so ready to get this show on the road. So when she presented me with the option this morning, I was ready to say yes. Scott took a little convincing, but we decided it will be good to have everything planned. I can't believe we're going to have a baby tomorrow (Thursday at the latest). The next picture I post on here will probably be of Baby Bru!

No comments: