Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Work shower 04-22-09

I had a great shower today at work! I usually plan the events for our department, so it was really different for me to be on the other end this time! I have to say, the hostesses did a great job planning and decorating, etc. I got lots of adorable clothes and some great stuff from my registry! We also played the "don't say the word baby game" and the "guess how big around mommy is" game. People seemed to think I'm a lot bigger than I really am, so it was really funny to see how long a piece of streamer they all tore off.

Got two more showers to go! Looking forward to both of them! This child has no idea how many folks are looking forward to his arrival!!



Yes, that's a 2 liter of Hawaiian punch substituting for my little man!

No comments: