Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First ultrasound!!




We had our first prenatal appointment today and the first ultrasound. The baby is so tiny!! We could see and hear the heartbeat. It made it so much more real! All the sickness is worth it!




I've actually been feeling a little better the last few days. We went to a wedding this weekend in SC and stayed in a cabin with two other couples. It was so hard not to tell them!!




I'm attaching one of the ultrasound pictures. It looks like the baby is wearing a halo, but it's actually the yolk sac above it's head. Due date is confirmed at May 29th. Scott's hoping the baby will come on the 28th so it will be the same day as our wedding anniversary and he'll only have to remember one date! Ha!




Dad (oops - Pops) got to look at the ultrasound pictures on his blackberry from India. Thank you modern technology! He thinks it looks like a boy! I won't get my gender ultrasound until 20 weeks, so that will be after Christmas. I don't know if I can wait that long, so I might try to find a place that does ultrasounds just for the sake of seeing the baby and determining the gender. We'll see.

No comments: