Saturday, March 21, 2009

30 weeks

Things are going really well. I'm feeling him move all the time now! It's such a cool experience. I can't tell what body parts I'm feeling though. I guess that comes a little later when he gets a little bigger. My belly is sticking out even more now too. Folks are finally not afraid to ask when the baby is due! LOL!

I had my glucose tolerance test on the 12th and everything went fine. The stuff I had to drink really wasn't that bad. It was just hard to drink it down all within 5 minutes.

Realizing I've only got 10 weeks to go is a little scary. I've gone into nesting mode and finally started cleaning the house. I think Scott's been waiting for this phase the whole pregnancy! Ha! Anyway, all in all things are going great!








10 weeks to go (I hope!)



No comments: